Non-member Price: $140.00
Member Price: $100.00
Student Price: $50.00
Conference Reference Material
The health of Michigan’s residents is being impacted by several factors, putting pressure on the healthcare ecosystem. As patients and payors push for more options to have cost effective home care, including virtual visits, is there a silver lining? Provider organizations are doing more with less resources; increased regulation, cybersecurity challenges and decreasing reimbursements. So is this the time to re-imagine Michigan Healthcare?
Reimagining MI Health means exploring new operating models, non-traditional ways to improve healthcare delivery, patient outcomes, and overall population health. Join us for the Fall Conference featuring speakers and case studies of experts that are ‘Reimagining MI Health’ today. Come network with problem solvers, innovators and change agents that are creating the future. If you're interested in any of these ways to re-imagine healthcare don’t miss the 2023 HIMSS Michigan Chapter Fall Conference!
- Personalized medicine: With the rise of genomic sequencing, it is becoming increasingly possible to develop personalized treatment plans for patients based on their individual genetic makeup. Reimagining MI Health could involve developing more sophisticated algorithms and software tools that can interpret genetic data and use it to guide treatment decisions.
- Telemedicine: Telemedicine has become increasingly popular over the past few years, allowing patients to receive care from the comfort of their own homes. Reimagining MI Health could involve developing more sophisticated telemedicine tools that allow doctors to diagnose and treat a wider range of conditions remotely, along with emerging remote patient monitoring (RPM) technologies.
- Data analytics: Healthcare generates vast amounts of data, from electronic health records to clinical trial data. Reimagining MI Health could involve developing more sophisticated data analytics tools that can help healthcare providers make better use of this data to improve patient outcomes and advance medical research, including but not limited to artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Interoperability: One of the biggest challenges facing health is the lack of interoperability between different systems and platforms. Reimagining MI Health could involve developing more open, standardized platforms that can share data more easily between different healthcare providers, systems, and community-based organizations (CBOs). Health Information Exchange (HIE) & Community Information Exchange (CIE)
- Patient engagement: Reimagining MI Health could also involve developing more patient-centric tools that empower patients to take a more active role in their own healthcare. This could include things like mobile health apps, wearable devices, and patient portals that allow patients to access their health records and communicate with their healthcare providers more easily. Third-party Apps / FHIR
Vendor Exhibit Kit (PDF)
Click here for sponsorship opportunities!